J.T. Blankinship, Inc. is seeking a CAD Draftsman to join our staff. Qualified individuals must be self-motivated and looking to handle a multitude of various projects. JTB is a full-service civil, environmental and surveying firm with both private and public-sector clients. Our firm focuses on a wide range of projects including utility, roadway, aeronautics, storm water and surveying projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interaction and coordination with Engineers and other staff
- Processing of raw data from field crew
- Prepare construction layout data for field crew
- Preparation of topographic drawings from field data
- Preparation of plan drawings and details under direction of Engineers
- Other assignments as needed
- Preferred 5+ years experience in CAD Drafting
- Knowledge of Microstation and Geopak or other CAD software
- Knowledge of GPS, total station and robotic total station equipment and data processing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.